If you’re thinking of visiting NYC in the fall, November is a great month. The weather is perfect for walking around the city and enjoy the colorful fall foliage in the parks.
NYC November Weather Average Temperatures
- Average High: 54°F (12°C)
- Average Low: 42°F (5°C)
The weather is starting to cool off in November. It can rain but snow is unlikely. You can find some great indoor options in our post Best Things to do in NYC on a Rainy Day.
What to Pack in November in NYC
- Medium weight jackets
- A coat
- Long-sleeve pullovers
- Long pants, leggins, jeans.
- A light scarf or pashmina
- Comfortable footwear / sneakers
- A small, packable umbrella and a waterproof jacket.
- Layers are key!
You will need to pack a number of options and layering will be the key. Explore our Guide to Visiting New York City in the Fall for more tips.
Things to do in November in NYC
Here is our list of posts with interesting things you can do in November in NYC:
- 5 Family Fun Ideas for Thanksgiving in NYC
- Experience the NYC Marathon
- The Ultimate NY Sales Guide
- Rockefeller Center Tree Lighting Ceremony
Other Popular Things to Do in November