Saks on Fifth Avenue is old-school department store luxury in a convenient shopping location.
Saks on Fifth Avenue is an iconic shopping destination. The department store has been around for decades and this location still features some of that old-world charm. There are shopping assistants, tailors, and more on-staff to help you enjoy a shopping experience that is next to none. For a truly unique experience, make an appointment at the Saks Fifth Avenue Club. It offers personalized style services.
Plus, the dressing room mirrors are actually interactive screens that let users try on different customizations virtually. You can also make an appointment with a Saks tailor to have garments made to your measurements and customized to your liking. While you are shopping, stop for a coffee, as this Saks features a FIKA Coffee Bar location. It is all white and full of natural light, reflective surfaces, and lots of modern details that are Instagram-worthy. Saks on Fifth is also a good starting point for experiencing the city. Rockefeller Center is a block away and the Museum of Modern Art is down the street.
- This Saks is more than a department store. There are stores within the store as well as a café.
- You can also enjoy a complimentary makeover at Saks beauty counters.
- Saks features a bridal salon with a variety of wedding dresses and accessories.
- Stylists and tailors provide services in a private dressing suite, but request an appointment online before you go.
- For fur lovers, Saks offers a Fur Salon for cleaning, repairing, and restyling furs.