Four floors of top brands for low costs. Everything from clothing to home goods.
With four floors of thoroughly organized retail space, you’d be hard-pressed to walk out of here empty-handed. Situated just a stone’s throw away from Central Park, this Century 21 location is the ideal one-stop shop for anything you might need. With an array of departments — clothing, accessories, electronics, and home goods among them — there’s nothing you won’t find here. Across all departments, you can expect to find premium brands at low costs, from Ralph Lauren to Calvin Klein to Versace. If you’re looking for a pair of shoes, you’ll find a particularly large selection of curated footwear.
However, if you don’t make it through the doors early, you’ll pay the price in winding lines. This place is usually packed, especially around lunch time, when New Yorkers rush in to grab items they need before heading back to work. Early mornings and weekday evenings are your best bet to beat the crowd.
- If you need to return an item, there are several locations throughout the city.
- Name brand perfumes are great finds, as they tend to be cheaper than retail prices at other stores. Chanel No. 5? Check!
- Great finds are hard to find in the hustle and bustle; visit when you have the time to dedicate at least an hour to checking out each department.
- Head straight to the fourth floor if you need new luggage.
- This is the second biggest branch in NYC (the other is located at Ground Zero).