2 Adidas | 565 5th Ave
Embrace your inner “Sneakerhead” at Adidas’ New York flagship store.
Adidas’ four-story flagship in midtown Manhattan is a true athletic experience. The entire interior is modeled on a high school stadium and displays a broad range of Adidas products. Use the “Run Genie” digital application to find the right pair of shoes and test them out on a full-length indoor track. Check out the “Turf” section to kick soccer balls or run obstacles in your new sneakers. The flagship offers the full range of Adidas shoes as well as New York-specific colors. Visitors can further personalize their shoes with custom colors and designs. There are also signing events where fans can take pictures with their favorite athletes. The Adidas Store is located on 5th Avenue, which boasts some of the best shopping in New York. Walk over to Park Avenue and take a picture with the iconic Helmsley Building or head west to see world-famous Rockefeller Center. If you need to relax stroll a few blocks down to Bryant Park and sip a coffee under the trees.
- The New York flagship is Adidas’ biggest store in the world.
- Relax at the well-stocked indoor juice bar and try a variety of tasty flavors.
- You can have purchases delivered directly to your hotel.
- Hangers and mannequins are made from recycled plastic in partnership with Parley for the Oceans.
- Stadium stands and large screens allow for live game viewing while you shop.