1 Bergdorf Goodman | 754 5th Ave
A globally renowned department store located at NYC’s crossroads of fashion at 5th Avenue and 58th Street!
There is only one Bergdorf Goodman store in the world, and it is located in New York City. One of the Big Apple’s leading flagship stores, it offers a singular experience in fashion and unparalleled service for the world’s trendiest shoppers. The windows are one of the most iconic sights in NYC, especially in December when they are decorated for the holidays. The store is housed in an art deco building on the site of a former Vanderbilt mansion.
A visit here means joining the ranks of other sophisticated shoppers and browsing through eight floors of elegant couture and high-end designer collections for women. Across Fifth Avenue, there are three floors dedicated to men’s fashion. Bergdorf also has a salon, restaurant, and cafe in case you need to unwind after an afternoon of shopping. The location is just a block away from the southeast corner of Central Park, and you can take in wonderful views of the gorgeous greenery from the store’s north-facing windows.
- Check out Bergdorf’s end of season sales to find discounted items and great savings.
- If you need assistance, try their personal shopping services.
- Have a drink or dine at Bergdorf Goodman’s, located on the Beauty Level of the Women’s Store.
- The documentary “Scatter My Ashes at Bergdorf’s” features testimonials from designers and celebrities.
- John Lennon and Yoko Ono are said to have spent $400,000 on their Christmas shopping here!
- Michael Kor’s first collection was sold in Bergdorf Goodman, jumpstarting his career.